You’ll be impressed with a friendly personnel service quality and with a taste of hutsul food cooked with a special own recipes of Mrs. Tetjana and Ruslana.
In «Kolyba’s» menu are favourite food of highlanders cooked from a environmentally appropriate and nourishing products, tasty and health-giving:
- hutsul banush (corn mush with butter);
- highland brynza and huslinka (native milk products);
- vareniks with popatoes, brynza and greaves;
- hutsul appetizer (white lard with garlic and onion);
- hutsul meat dish (flavouring stewed pork with sour cream);
- potatoes baked with meat;
- joryny (greaves pie);
- marinaded mushrooms;
- ceps in sour cream;
- mushroom soup;
- red-beet soup with mushroom spiced pudding;
- highlanders stuffed cabbage with mushrooms;
- river trout in sour cream;
- vareniks with Holland cheese;
- steam pies with cherry and poppy-seed;
- nalisnics (slapjacks) with honey and nuts;
- herb and honey carpathian tea.
Restaurant «Kolyba» — it’s a delicious food, hutsul music, excellent mood and pleasant impressions!
15 Turystychna street
Kosiv, Ivano-Frankivsk region
Phone/fax: +380 3478 24797